- One in the yellow-black livery, dedicated to the Yellow Jersey, symbol of the leader of the general classification and winner of the race
- A livery with white-black polka dots, inspired by the polka-dot jersey of the best climber of the Grand Boucle
- A white-black livery, inspired by the white jersey of the best youngster of the event.
The bike will come with a unique souvenir that has its own non-purchasable silver status: an original Tour standings jersey signed by Tadej Pogačar, with the UAE Team Emirates logos and other team sponsors. The jersey will follow the choice of the bike, for example a polka dot jersey to accompany each white bike with black polka dots.
“One of the things I love most about doing well on the Tour is the special bikes Colnago produces for me, the attention to detail is amazing”, said Pogacar.
“I’ve been riding Colnago ever since I turned pro and when I look back on some of my biggest wins it’s with a Colnago bike under me. I’m so happy to be a part of Colnago’s incredible story. am glad that other riders can now share this experience with these three special edition bikes celebrating the three special jerseys. ”
“What better occasion than the celebration of a triumph like that of Tadej and UAE Team Emirates at the Tour de France for the launch of an exclusive and unique collection of beautiful bikes “, mentionned Nicola Rosin, CEO of Colnago. “The gem of the autographed jersey makes the experience of buying these Colnago Special Edition bikes even more special.”
V3Rs TdF frame
The frame is a Colnago V3Rs, ultralight and aerodynamic, weighing only 790 grams in size 50cm in raw disc version. The total integration of the cables, which pass inside the stem and the fork, gives the whole bike an impeccable aesthetic.
TdF V3Rs components
All bikes are characterized by an assembly of absolute quality, which once again affirms the leadership of “Made in Italy‘produced in the world:
- Campagnolo Super Record EPS Disc 12 speed
- Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO DB wheels with C-LUX finish
- Vittoria Corsa clincher tires
- Deda Elementi ALANERA DCR handlebars (with internal Deda cable routing)
- Prologo Scratch M5 Nack saddle
- Colnago carbon bottle cage
Suggested retail price is $ 16,690 USD (€ 14,090; £ 12,090 GB).
Company profile – Colnago
Colnago Ernesto & CSrl, says Colnago, is a manufacturer of premium road racing bikes founded by Ernesto Colnago in Cambiago, Italy, in 1954. The company first gained recognition for its high quality steel frame bikes suitable for the demanding professional racing environment, and later as one of the most creative, responsible bicycle manufacturers. innovations in the design and testing of new and diverse materials, including carbon fiber. Among Colnago’s many victories – 18 Olympic gold medals, 63 world championships, 23 grand tours, 39 classic monuments – Tadej Pogačar won the 2020 and 2021 editions of the Tour de France cycling Colnago.
Media contact: [email protected]